Sunday, 15 June 2014

Romain Grosjean Wearing Oakley Breadbox Sunglasses

F1 driver Romain Grosjean wears Oakley Breadbox Sunglasses at 2013 Korean GP

I was looking at some sunglasses in the shop the other day when I came across the Oakley Breadbox model.  Yeah, funny name, but I must say, I really liked them.  Then I found these pictures on my phone that I had taken last year of Romain Grosjean wearing the Oakley Breadbox sunglasses at the Korean GP in 2013.

Okay, I know I should have posted these photos a while back, but they are still a current and very popular model, so it's not too late to find these cool sunglasses online here.

F1 driver Romain Grosjean wears Oakley Breadbox Sunglasses at 2013 Korean GP

Oakley Breadbox Sunglasses as worn by Romain Grosjean


Oakley Breadbox Sunglasses as worn by F1 driver Romain Grosjean

The Oakley Breadbox sunglasses worn by Romain Grosjean in these photos are the OO9199-04 Matte Black with Dark Bronze lenses.  These sunnies are lightweight and very comfortable, making them a good choice for the French Formula One driver and Oakley fan.

With an RRP of £95 these might just be in that magic price point just below the hundred pound mark that could make the difference - or just go to Select Specs for an even better deal.


About the Author: Chris Russell is Formula One mad, and can be found on or on @MovieRetrospect on Twitter.

Enjoyed this post?